Sandvik Coromant 35 Deg Rhombic Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts- Pk of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Carbide Turning Insert
- Top and Hole Clamping
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- VNMG 16 04 08-QM 4325
- Inveio is the technological breakthrough of uni-directional crystal orientation in the alumina coating layer that gives inserts a new level of wear resistance and tool life. In conventional CVD alumina coatings, crystal growth direction is random. When developing Inveio, our experts found a way to control the growth in this coating layer to ensure that all crystals line up in the same direction, with the strongest part towards the top surface.
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-VNMG 332-QM 4325
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.