Sandvik Coromant 35 Degree Diamond T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - Pk - 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for turning operations - from light roughing to medium machining -- on gray cast iron in average machining conditions
- GC3205 grade is a titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide, and titanium nitride (TiN) coating over carbide that provides a balance of wear and shock resistance
- 35-degree diamond shape is suitable for longitudinal turning, profiling, and when there is limited machine power and tendency toward vibration
- Medium-machining (KM) chip breaker style helps prevent buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feed rates
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant VNMG GC3205 carbide indexable insert with KM chip breaker has a diamond shape (also called rhombic) with a 35-degree cutting angle, providing a balance of wear and shock resistance for light roughing to medium machining of gray cast iron. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center, and four cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. A combination of fine-grained carbide with a thin titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide, and titanium nitride (TiN) coating applied through Medium Temperature Chemical Vapor Deposition (MTCVD) provides better wear-resistance and toughness for turning cast iron than uncoated carbide inserts. MTCVD coatings provide increased toughness and smoothness without limiting wear resistance.
- Sandvik Coromant
- Indexable Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.