Sandvik Coromant 35 Degree Rhombic Carbide Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert
- A CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing to roughing in applications with continuous cut to light intermittence of steel and steel castings
- Equipped with Inveio coating technology and is able to withstand high temperatures without sacrificing edge line security in wet and dry applications
- Low cutting forces, good choice for internal machining the chip breaker guides the chip away from the work piece
- Inveio is the technological breakthrough of uni-directional crystal orientation in the alumina coating layer that gives inserts a new level of wear resistance and tool life. In conventional CVD alumina coatings, crystal growth direction is random. When developing Inveio, our experts found a way to control the growth in this coating layer to ensure that all crystals line up in the same direction, with the strongest part towards the top surface.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD Inveio
- Number of Items: 2
- Shape: 35 Degree Rhombic
- Compatible Devices: Screw Clamping, 40
- Corner Radius: 0.03 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 2
- Thickness: 0.187 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- 2-VBMT- 332-UM- 4315
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.