Sandvik Coromant 5015 T-Max P Cermet Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for finish turning operations on steel in good machining conditions
- CT5015 uncoated cermet carbide grade provides high wear resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Finishing (MF, PF, QF) chip breaker styles reduce buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feed rates
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant TNMG CT5015 indexable turning insert with a choice of MF, PF, or QF chip breaker style has a triangle shape with a 60-degree cutting angle, providing high wear resistance for finishing of steel in good machining conditions. This double-sided negative insert has a chip groove on both sides, a hole in the center and six cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. The insert?s uncoated cermet carbide provides high hardness for wear resistance. It also reduces edge buildup, resulting in a higher quality surface finish and longer tool life than provided by other grades. The TNMG CT5015 is available with a choice of three types of chip breakers: MF, PF, or QF, for low cutting depths and feed rates. The PF chip breaker has the smallest range of cutting depths and feed rates and should be chosen when surface quality is a priority. The MF chip breaker has a lower feed rate and higher range of cutti
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- 2-TNMG 431-MF 5015
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.