Sandvik Coromant 80-Degree Diamond Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7
- 80 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 3(2.5)2, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, Cast Iron Application
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN excellent general choice for roughing of all cast irons at low to medium cutting speeds
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining
- The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components
- KM medium chip breaker cast iron insert type. CVD-coated carbide consisting of a thick, smooth, wear resistant coating and a very hard substrate, capable of withstanding demanding interrupted cutting conditions. Recommended as general choice for roughing of all cast irons at low to medium cutting speeds.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Material: Cast Iron
- Corner Radius: 0.0315 inches
- Thickness: 0.1562 inches
- Shape: Diamond
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-CCMT 3(2.5)2-KM 3215
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.