Sandvik Coromant 80-Degree Diamond T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert -Pk of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 80 Degree diamond turning insert , insert size is 432, no. of edges 4
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- Medium Chipbreaker, AeroSpace Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components
- The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good
- QM medium chip breaker insert type. The substrate consists of a hard fine-grained WC with 6% Co for high hot hardness and good resistance against plastic deformation. The new thin PVD TiAlN-coating with excellent adhesion, also on sharp edges , even flank wear and outstanding performance in heat resistant super alloys.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: TiAlN
- Compatible Material: HRSA
- Corner Radius: 0.0315 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: Diamond
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-CNMG 432-QM 1105
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.