Sandvik Coromant 80
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- A CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing to roughing in applications with continuous cut to light intermittence of steel and steel castings
- Equipped with Inveio coating technology and is able to withstand high temperatures without sacrificing edge line security in wet and dry applications
- Finishing in Steel ISO P materials
- In conventional CVD alumina coatings, crystal growth direction is random. When developing Inveio, our experts found a way to control the growth in this coating layer to ensure that all crystals line up in the same direction, with the strongest part towards the top surface. A groundbreaking coating technology and the secret to predictable performance of the new 4000 series grade of carbide inserts. The tightly packed uni-directional crystals create a strong barrier towards the cutting zone for chip control, high wear resistance and long tool life.
- Sandvik Coromant
- CNMG 321-PF 4315
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.