Sandvik Coromant Chip Breaker Carbide Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- Negative Turning Insert
- XF chip breaker is designed for Finishing applications
- For machining Steel ISO P25 applications
- Top and Hole Clamping
- This is Sandvik Coromant Carbide Insert 0.016" Nose Radius Negative Basic Shape Chip Breaker. XF chip breaker is designed for Finishing applications Negative rake tools and 0 degree clearance inserts designed to be used in external turning application and in large bores.
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- 2-CNMG 431-XF GC30
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.