Sandvik Coromant CNMU Carbide Insert - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P Carbide Insert for turn-turn broaching
- A CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing to roughing of steel and steel castings. The first choice grade
- Medium machining wide chip breaking range in steel, ductile and work hardening material
- Equipped with Inveio coating technology and this grade can handle continuous cuts as well as interrupted cuts at high metal removal rates. A grade for a broad application area
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.