Sandvik Coromant CoroDrill Delta-C R840 Carbide Drill Bit - Jobber Length
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $465.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- obber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth of 4 to 5 times its diameter for general-purpose applications
- Solid carbide drills produce close-tolerance holes in hard materials, and have a longer tool life at higher speeds than cobalt and high-speed steel (HSS)
- Multi-layer coating of titanium nitride (TiN) over titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) provides wear resistance and detection, corrosion resistance, and high hardness for extended tool life
- Coolant-through channels internally guide coolant to the drill bit tip for high feed rates and speeds and continuous clearing of chips
- Drill bit conforms to DIN 6537 standard, and the round shank conforms to DIN 6535 HA standard
- The Sandvik Coromant CoroDrill Delta-C R840 series jobber length drill bit is made from solid carbide with a TiN and TiAlN multi-layer coating and has a 140-degree point for use in general-purpose drilling applications on a range of materials, including ferrous and other difficult-to-machine materials. Solid carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, provides longer tool life at higher speeds, and produces close-tolerance holes in hard materials. The multi-layer coating of titanium nitride (TiN) over titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) provides wear resistance and detection, corrosion resistance, and high hardness for extended tool life when drilling. The 140-degree point has a point geometry that easily regrinds to restore the cutting edges.
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.