Sandvik Coromant CoroDrill Delta-C R840 Carbide Drill Bit - Size: 0.3mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Long length drill bit has a drilling depth of 6 to 7 times its diameter and has an extended flute and overall length to drill deeper and reach farther
- Solid carbide drills produce close-tolerance holes in hard materials, and have a longer tool life at higher speeds than cobalt and high-speed steel (HSS)
- Uncoated (bright) finish has no additional surface treatment or coating
- Coolant-through channels internally guide coolant to the drill bit tip for high feed rates and speeds and continuous clearing of chips
- Round shank conforms to DIN 6535 HA standard, and accommodates most drill chucks
- The Sandvik Coromant CoroDrill Delta-C R840 series long length drill bit is made from solid carbide with an uncoated (bright) finish and has a 118-degree point for use in deep drilling applications on a range of hard materials. Solid carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, provides longer tool life at higher speeds, and produces close-tolerance holes in hard materials. The uncoated finish has no additional surface treatment or coating. The 118-degree point has a point geometry that easily regrinds to restore its cutting edges and is recommended for small part machining at low speeds and low feed rates.
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.