Sandvik Coromant COROMILL Carbide Milling Insert, RCKT Style, Round, GC2040 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, RCKT130400MM,0.187" Thick, 0.25" Corner Radius (Pack of 10)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Used with the Sandvik Coromant CoroMill 200 for medium-machining rough face milling and profiling on stainless steel with abrasive tendencies, such as ferritic, martensitic, and PH types, in difficult-to-average machining conditions, GC2040 grade is a medium temperature chemical vapor deposition (MTCVD) coating of titanium carbon nitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide (Al2O3), and titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides good shock resistance without limiting wear resistance and performs well at moderate cutting speeds, Medium-machining (MM) chipbreaker helps prevent chip buildup, Round shape is the strongest of all shapes, Screw-style mounting for secure clamping, Maximum cut depth: 0.25 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- RCKT 13 04 00-MM 2040
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.