Sandvik Coromant CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7
- 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 331, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN for roughing and light finishing on austenitic and duplex stainless steels
- MM medium chip breaker stainless steel insert type. CVD-coated carbide optimized for semi-finishing to roughing of austenitic stainless and duplex stainless steels at moderate cutting speeds. Good resistance to thermal and mechanical shock provides excellent edge security also for interrupted cuts.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Devices: SVHBL 12 3B, SVHBL 16 3D, SVHBR 12 3B, SVHBR 16 3D, SVJBL 12 3B, SVJBL 16 3D, SVJBL 20 3D, SVJBR 12 3B, SVJBR 16 3D, A16T-SVQBL 3-D, A16T-SVQBR 3-D, A20T-SVUBL 3, A20T-SVUBR 3, A24T-SVPBL 3, A24T-SVPBR 3, A24T-SVQBL 3, A24T-SVQBR 3, A24T-SVUBL 3
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: Diamond
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
- 2-VBMT 331-MM 2025
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.