Sandvik Coromant CoroTurn 107 Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for turning operations - from medium machining to finishing - on stainless steel in average to good machining conditions
- GC1125 grade is a PVD coating of titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) over carbide that provides hardness for wear resistance without limiting shock resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Medium-machining (MM, UM) and finishing (MF) chipbreaker styles reduce buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feeds
- Positive single-sided insert with 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance
- The Sandvik Coromant TCMT GC1115 indexable turning insert with a choice of MM, UM, or MF chipbreaker style has a triangle shape with a 7-degree clearance angle, providing wear resistance for medium machining to finishing of stainless steel in average to good machining conditions. This single-sided positive insert has chip grooves on one side, a countersunk hole in the center, and three cutting edges. It has a 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance, making it better than a negative insert for internal turning. It can also be used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required. GC1115 grade is a combination of carbide and a coating of titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) and chromium oxide (Cr2O3) applied through physical vapor deposition (PVD), which provides hardness for high wear resistance at high temperatures without limiting shock resistance, making this grade suitable for finishing
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 10
- Compatible Devices: STFCL 10 3, STFCL 12 3B, STFCR 10 3, STFCR 12 3B, STGCL 10 3, STGCL 12 3B, STGCL 16 3C, STGCR 10 3, STGCR 12 3B, STGCR 16 3C, A16T-STFCL 3, A16T-STFCR 3, A20T-STFCL 3, A20T-STFCR 3, A24T-STFCL 3, A24T-STFCR 3
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Cut Type: Medium
- Cutting Angle: 60 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Neutral
- Hand Orientation: Neutral
- Outside Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Thickness: 0.1562 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
- 2-TCMT 3(2.5)1-MM 1125
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.