Sandvik Coromant CoroTurn 107 Corner Radius Carbide Turning Insert -PkOf 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for turning operations - from roughing to finishing - on cast iron in average machining conditions
- GC3215 grade is an MTCVD coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides a balance of resistance to shock and wear
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Roughing (KR, UR), medium-machining (KM) and finishing (KF, UF) chip breaker styles reduce buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feeds
- Positive single-sided insert with 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance
- The Sandvik Coromant TCMT GC3215 indexable turning insert with a choice of KR, UR, KM, KF or UF chip breaker style has a triangle shape with a 7-degree clearance angle, providing a balance of resistance to shock and wear for roughing to finishing of cast iron in average machining conditions. This single-sided positive insert has chip grooves on one side, a countersunk hole in the center, and three cutting edges. It has a 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance, making it better than a negative insert for internal turning. It can also be used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required. GC3215 grade is a combination of carbide and a coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN), aluminum oxide (Al2O3) and titanium nitride (TiN) applied through medium temperature chemical vapor deposition (MTCVD). The grade has both hardness and toughness for a balance of resistance to wear and shock. MTCV
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Devices: STFCL 10 3, STFCL 12 3B, STFCR 10 3, STFCR 12 3B, STGCL 10 3, STGCL 12 3B, STGCL 16 3C, STGCR 10 3, STGCR 12 3B, STGCR 16 3C, A16T-STFCL 3, A16T-STFCR 3, A20T-STFCL 3, A20T-STFCR 3, A24T-STFCL 3, A24T-STFCR 3
- Compatible Material: Cast Iron
- Corner Radius: 0.0315 inches
- Thickness: 0.1562 inches
- Shape: Triangular
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.