Sandvik Coromant CoroTurn Carbide Insert - Pack of 2
No reviews found
- CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert
- A CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing to roughing in applications with continuous cut to light intermittence of steel and steel castings
- Equipped with Inveio coating technology and is able to withstand high temperatures without sacrificing edge line security in wet and dry applications
- High pressure coolant geometry
- Combine with CoroTurn HP holders to optimize the precisely-directed coolant
- Inveio is the technological breakthrough of uni-directional crystal orientation in the alumina coating layer that gives inserts a new level of wear resistance and tool life. In conventional CVD alumina coatings, crystal growth direction is random. When developing Inveio, our experts found a way to control the growth in this coating layer to ensure that all crystals line up in the same direction, with the strongest part towards the top surface.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD Inveio
- Number of Items: 2
- Shape: 55 Degree Rhombic
- Compatible Devices: Screw Clamping, 40
- Corner Radius: 0.03 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 2
- Thickness: 0.156 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- 2-DCMT- 3(2.5)2-PMC- 4315
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.