Sandvik Coromant DNMG 332-MF 3/8" iC T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - 2-Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 55 degree diamond single sided turning insert, insert size is 332
- Finishing Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good
- Multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN for roughing and light finishing on austenitic and duplex stainless steels
- CVD-coated carbide optimized for semi-finishing to roughing of austenitic stainless and duplex stainless steels at moderate cutting speeds. Good resistance to thermal and mechanical shock provides excellent edge security also for interrupted cuts.
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Inserts
- 2-DNMG 332-MF 2025
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.