Sandvik Coromant H13A Uncoated Solid Carbide CoroMill Milling Insert 10 Pc
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $369.00
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- 90 Degree shoulder milling
- Inserts milling,negative and positive with hole/for coromill 790 cutter aluminum endmill
- The CoroMill 790 cutter is the first choice for ISO-N materials. Used in shoulder operations as a "super remover," it is designed for high security demands and also high precision work. The cutter is available in diameters and two insert sizes. Operations: Repeated shoulder milling, Shoulder milling, Face milling, Slot milling, Helical interpolation, Ramping, Plunge milling, Helical boring, Finish milling.
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.