Sandvik Coromant Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Carbide Turning Insert
- Screw Clamping, 40 Degree-60 Degree countersink on one or two sides
- CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert
- In conventional CVD alumina coatings, crystal growth direction is random. When developing Inveio, our experts found a way to control the growth in this coating layer to ensure that all crystals line up in the same direction, with the strongest part towards the top surface. This can be seen in the microscope images below where each crystal direction is given a unique color.
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- 2-VBMT 331-PF 4315
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.