Sandvik Coromant Negative Basic Shape Chip Breaker Carbide Insert - 2 Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- Negative Turning Insert
- XM chip breaker is designed for Medium applications
- For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications
- Top and Hole Clamping
- Sandvik Coromant CNMG 431-XM GC15 T-Max P Carbide Insert; For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications; XM chip breaker is designed for Medium applications Negative rake tools and 0 degree clearance inserts designed to be used in external turning application and in large bores.
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-CNMG 431-XM GC15
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.