Sandvik Coromant Steel Triangle Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts -Pk of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screw Clamping, 40 Degree-60 Degree countersink on one or two sides
- CoroTurn 107 Carbide Insert
- TCMT 16 T3 04-PM 4325
- In conventional CVD alumina coatings, crystal growth direction is random. When developing Inveio, our experts found a way to control the growth in this coating layer to ensure that all crystals line up in the same direction, with the strongest part towards the top surface. This can be seen in the microscope images below where each crystal direction is given a unique color. A groundbreaking coating technology and the secret to predictable performance of the new 4000 series grade of carbide inserts. The tightly packed uni-directional crystals create a strong barrier towards the cutting zone for chip control, high wear resistance and long tool life.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD Inveio
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Devices: CoroTurn 107 Tool holders and boring bars
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.016 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 3
- Thickness: 0.156 inches
- Shape: Triangular
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.