Sandvik Coromant T-Max P 1/2" iC Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert
- Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 80 Degree diamond turning insert
- Insert size is 431
- MF finishing chipbreaker stainless steel insert type. A PVD-coated micro-grain carbide. Recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels, using medium to low cutting speeds. Excellent when sharp cutting action combined with superior edge toughness or surface finish is needed. Great resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Cutting Angle: 80
- Degrees Cutting Direction: Neutral
- Manufacturer Grade: GC1125
- Outside Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 10
- Chip Breaker Type: MF
- Compatible Devices: DCLNL 10 4A, DCLNL 12 4B, DCLNL 16 4C, DCLNL 16 4D, DCLNL 20 4D, DCLNR 10 4A, DCLNR 12 4B, DCLNR 16 4C, DCLNR 16 4D, DCLNR 20 4D, A16T-DCLNL 4, A16T-DCLNR 4, A20T-DCLNL 4, A20T-DCLNR 4, A24T-DCLNL 4, A24T-DCLNR 4
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
- 2-CNMG 431-MF 1125
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.