Sandvik Coromant T-Max P 1/2" iC Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 10
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert
- Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions.
- 80 Degree diamond turning insert
- Insert size is 431
- No. of edges 4
- Uncoated grade combines good abrasive wear resistance and toughness for medium to rough turning of heat resistant steels and titanium alloys
- QM medium chipbreaker insert type. Uncoated carbide grade. Combines good abrasive wear resistance and toughness for medium to rough turning of heat resistant steels and titanium alloys.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Number of Items: 10
- Chip Breaker Type: QM
- Compatible Devices: DCLNL 10 4A, DCLNL 12 4B, DCLNL 16 4C, DCLNL 16 4D, DCLNL 20 4D, DCLNR 10 4A, DCLNR 12 4B, DCLNR 16 4C, DCLNR 16 4D, DCLNR 20 4D, A16T-DCLNL 4, A16T-DCLNR 4, A20T-DCLNL 4, A20T-DCLNR 4, A24T-DCLNL 4, A24T-DCLNR 4
- Compatible Material: NonFerrous
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Cut Type: Medium
- Cutting Angle: 80 Degrees
- Outside Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Rake Type: Negative
- Style Name: CNMG
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
- 2-CNMG 431-QM H13A
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.