Sandvik Coromant T-Max P Carbide QM Chipbreaker Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for turning operations - from roughing to medium machining - on stainless steel in difficult to average machining conditions
- GC235 grade is a CVD coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN) and titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides shock resistance without limiting wear resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Roughing (MR) or medium-machining (QM) chip breaker styles reduce buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feed rates
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant TNMG GC235 indexable turning insert with a choice of MR or QM chip breaker style has a triangle shape with a 60-degree cutting angle, providing shock resistance without limiting wear resistance for roughing to finishing of stainless steel in difficult to average machining conditions. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center and six cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. GC235 grade is a combination of carbide and a coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN) and titanium nitride (TiN) applied through chemical vapor deposition (CVD), which has toughness for shock resistance without limiting wear resistance. High edge security makes this grade a good choice for applications requiring heavy interrupted cuts. The TNMG GC235 is available with a choice of two types of chip breakers: MR or QM. The MR chip breaker has a higher range of cutting depths a
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: Triangular
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-TNMG 431-QM 235
- 2-TNMG 431-QM 235
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.