Sandvik Coromant T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert. Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 332, no. of edges 4
- Medium Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- For best results, use CoroTurn RC rigid clamping system. CoroTurn RC is a top and hole clamping system, and is the first choice when stability and security are essential for productive turning of large components. The system is mostly used for external turning, from finishing to roughing, but also for internal turning, when chip evacuation is good
- TiAlN coated grade recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels using medium to low cutting speeds; resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts
- MM medium chip breaker stainless steel insert type. A PVD-coated micro-grain carbide. Recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels, using medium to low cutting speeds. Excellent when sharp cutting action combined with superior edge toughness or surface finish is needed. Great resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Devices: DDJNL 10 3A, DDJNL 12 3C, DDJNL 16 3D, DDJNR 10 3A, DDJNR 12 3C, DDJNR 16 3D, A16T-DDUNL 3, A16T-DDUNR 3, A20T-DDUNL 3, A20T-DDUNR 3, A12S-DDUNL 3, A12S-DDUNR 3
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0315 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Brand Name: Sandvik Coromant
- Shape: 55-Degree Diamond
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
- 2-DNMG 332-MM 1125
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.