Sandvik Coromant T-Max P Cermet Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for turning operations - from medium machining to finishing -- on steel in average to difficult conditions
- GC1525 grade is a titanium carbonitride (TiCN) cermet coating over carbide that has high shock resistance
- 35-degree diamond shape is suitable for longitudinal turning, profiling, and when there is limited machine power and tendency toward vibration
- PM, LC or PF chip breaker styles help prevent buildup of chips during medium to high speed medium machining and finishing operations
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant VNMG GC1525 carbide indexable insert with a choice of PM, LC, or PF chip breaker has a diamond shape (also called rhombic) with a 35-degree cutting angle and has high shock resistance for medium machining to finishing of steel in average to difficult conditions. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center, and four cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. The GC1525 grade is a TiCN cermet coating applied with the Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process over carbide. It has high wear resistance and more toughness than GC1515 grade for less stable conditions during turning of steel. This insert coating is also helpful when good surface quality is necessary at medium to high cutting speeds. PVD coatings give the insert longer life and better wear resistance than uncoated inserts, and maintain a sharper cutting edge than those with Chemical Vapor De
- Brand Name: Sandvik Coromant
- Material Type: Cermet
- Finish Types: TiCN
- Shape: 35 Degree Diamond
- Chip Breaker Type: PF
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Outside Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Style Name: VNMG
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Corner Radius: 0.0315 inches
- Compatible Devices: DVJNL 12 3B, DVJNL 16 3D, DVJNR 12 3B, DVJNR 16 3D, A24T-DVUNL 3, A24T-DVUNR 3
- Sandvik Coromant
- Cermet Insert
- 2-VNMG 332-PF 1525
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.