Sandvik Coromant T-Max P Corner Radius Carbide Turning Insert - Pk of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert
- Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert
- Finishing chipbreaker
- Stainless Steel Application
- Proprietary multilayer coating combines TiCN, Aluminum Oxide, and TiN for finishing and light roughing on stainless steels
- Sandvik Coromant T-Max P Carbide Turning Insert featuring DNMG, 55 Degree Diamond, MF Chipbreaker, GC2015 Grade, Multi-Layer Coating, DNMG 331-MF, 3/8" iC, 0.0157" Corner Radius and MF finishing chip breaker stainless steel insert type. It has CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing and light roughing of stainless steels. It has a substrate, which can handle high temperatures, combined with a wear resistant coating makes this grade a first choice for continuous cuts at moderate to high cutting speeds.
- Insert size: 331
- No. of edges: 4
- Part Number: 2-DNMG 331-MF 2015
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Devices: DDJNL 10 3A, DDJNL 12 3C, DDJNL 16 3D, DDJNR 10 3A, DDJNR 12 3C, DDJNR 16 3D, A16T-DDUNL 3, A16T-DDUNR 3, A20T-DDUNL 3, A20T-DDUNR 3, A12S-DDUNL 3, A12S-DDUNR 3
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: 55-Degree Diamond
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.