Sandvik Coromant T-Max P DNMG Carbide Turning Insert -PkOf 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- T-Max P, Negative style, double-sided carbide insert
- Ideal for external turning, large components, and difficult conditions
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert, insert size is 331, no. of edges 4
- Finishing Chipbreaker and Stainless Steel Application
- TiAlN coated grade recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels using medium to low cutting speeds
- Resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts
- MF finishing chip breaker stainless steel insert type is a PVD-coated micro-grain carbide. It is recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels, using medium to low cutting speeds. It is excellent when sharp cutting action combined with superior edge toughness or surface finish is needed. It has great resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Devices: DDJNL 10 3A, DDJNL 12 3C, DDJNL 16 3D, DDJNR 10 3A, DDJNR 12 3C, DDJNR 16 3D, A16T-DDUNL 3, A16T-DDUNR 3, A20T-DDUNL 3, A20T-DDUNR 3, A12S-DDUNL 3, A12S-DDUNR 3
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: 55-Degree Diamond
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.