Sandvik Coromant T-Max P VNMG 35Deg Diamond Carbide Turning Insert - Pk 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for turning operations -- from medium machining to finishing -- on stainless steel in average to difficult conditions
- GC1125 grade is a thin titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) and chromium oxide coating over carbide that provides a balance of shock and wear resistance
- 35-degree diamond shape is suitable for longitudinal turning, profiling, and when there is limited machine power and tendency toward vibration
- Medium-machining (MM) or finishing (MF) chip breaker styles help prevent buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feed rates
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant VNMG GC1125 carbide indexable insert with a choice of MM or MF chip breaker has a diamond shape (also called rhombic) with a 35-degree cutting angle, providing a balance of shock and wear resistance for light-roughing to finishing of stainless steel in average to difficult conditions. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center, and four cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. The GC1125 grade is a thin TiAlN and chromium oxide coating applied with the Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process over carbide, providing wear resistance at low to medium speeds and more shock resistance than the GC1115 grade. PVD coatings give the insert longer life and better wear resistance than uncoated inserts, and maintain a sharper cutting edge than those with Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) coatings.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Compatible Devices: DVJNL 12 3B, DVJNL 16 3D, DVJNR 12 3B, DVJNR 16 3D, A24T-DVUNL 3, A24T-DVUNR 3
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: Diamond
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.