Sandvik Coromant T Max U Carbide Turning Insert CCGT - 10Pk
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for medium machining turning operations on aluminum in average machining conditions
- H13A uncoated carbide grade provides hardness without limiting toughness for resistance to wear and shock
- 35-degree diamond shape is suitable for longitudinal turning, profiling, and when there is limited machine power and tendency toward vibration
- Medium machining (QM or Groove) chipbreaker styles help prevent buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feeds
- Negative double-sided insert has zero degree clearance and a strong edge for external turning
- The Sandvik Coromant VNMG H13A carbide indexable turning insert with QM or Groove chipbreaker has a diamond shape (also called rhombic) with a 35-degree cutting angle, providing a balance of hardness and toughness for wear- and shock- resistance for turning of aluminum in average machining conditions. This double-sided negative insert has chip grooves on both sides, a hole in the center, and four cutting edges. It has strong edges, zero clearance, and is a better choice for external turning than a positive insert. The uncoated grade provides wear resistance without limiting shock resistance.
- Sandvik Coromant
- VNMG 332 H13A
- VNMG 332 H13A
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.