Sandvik Coromant T Max U Carbide Turning Insert CCGT - 10Pk
- Brand New 2 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $203.23
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for turning operations - from medium machining to finishing - on steel in good machining conditions
- CT5015 uncoated cermet carbide grade provides hardness for high wear resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Medium-machining (UM) and finishing (K) chipbreaker styles prevent buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feeds
- Positive single-sided insert with 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance
- The Sandvik Coromant TCGT CT5015 carbide indexable turning insert with UM or K chipbreaker has a triangle shape with a 7-degree clearance angle, providing high wear resistance for medium machining to finishing of steel in good machining conditions. This single-sided positive insert has chip grooves on one side, a countersunk hole in the center, and three cutting edges. It has a 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance, making it better than a negative insert for internal turning. It can also be used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required. The insert?s uncoated cermet carbide provides hardness for high wear resistance. It also prevents a built-up edge, resulting in a higher quality surface finish and longer tool life than provided by other grades.
- Sandvik Coromant
- T Max U
- T Max U
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.