Sandvik Coromant T-Max U Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7
- 55 Degree diamond turning insert single sided, insert size is 3(2.5)1, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, Stainless Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components
- TiAlN coated grade recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels using medium to low cutting speeds; resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts
- UM universal medium chip breaker insert type. A PVD-coated micro-grain carbide. Recommended for finishing of all kinds of stainless steels, using medium to low cutting speeds. Excellent when sharp cutting action combined with superior edge toughness or surface finish is needed. Great resistance to thermal shock makes it also suitable for light intermittent cuts.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Multi-Layer
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Devices: A12S-SDUCR 3, SDJCL 12 3B, SDJCL 16 3D, SDJCR 12 3B, SDJCR 16 3D, A16T-SDQCL 3, A16T-SDQCR 3, A16T-SDUCL 3, A16T-SDUCR 3, A20T-SDUCL 3-X, A20T-SDUCR 3-X, A12S-SDQCL 3, A12S-SDQCR 3, A12S-SDUCL 3
- Compatible Material: Stainless
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1562 inches
- Shape: 55-Degree Diamond
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Insert
- 2-DCMT 3(2.5)1-UM 1125
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.