Sandvik Coromant T-Max U Cermet Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- CoroTurn 107 screw clamping system uses positive inserts with a 7
- 35 Degree diamond positive turning insert, insert size is 331, no. of edges 2
- Medium Chipbreaker, Steel Application
- This single- sided insert is used mainly in small tools for internal and external machining. The inserts are clamped with a screw through a center hole. The CoroTurn 107 is the first choice system for internal longitudinal turning of small diameters, and is also used for external light roughing to finishing of smaller components
- UM universal medium chip breaker insert type. A PVD coated cermet. Very high wear resistance and good edge toughness. For finishing and semi-finishing of low carbon and low alloyed steels. To be used when good surface quality is demanded at medium to high cutting speeds.
- Material Type: Cermet
- Finish Types: TiCN
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.0157 inches
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Shape: 35-Degree Diamond
- Sandvik Coromant
- Cermet Turning Insert
- 2-VBMT 331-UM 1525
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.