Sandvik Coromant Trigon Steel Indexable Carbide Turning Inserts - Pk of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Carbide Turning Insert
- Top and Hole Clamping
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- Inveio is the technological breakthrough of uni-directional crystal orientation in the alumina coating layer that gives inserts a new level of wear resistance and tool life. In conventional CVD alumina coatings, crystal growth direction is random. When developing Inveio, our experts found a way to control the growth in this coating layer to ensure that all crystals line up in the same direction, with the strongest part towards the top surface.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Number of Items: 2
- Compatible Devices: Rigid Clamp and T-Max P Tool holders and boring bars
- Compatible Material: Steel
- Corner Radius: 0.047 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 6
- Thickness: 0.187 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Turning Inserts
- 2-WNMG 433-PM 4325
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.