Sandvik Coromant U Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 2
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for turning operations - from roughing to finishing - on stainless steel in difficult to average machining conditions
- GC235 grade is a CVD coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN) and titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides shock resistance without limiting wear resistance
- Triangle shape is suitable for light roughing and finishing, and is used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required
- Roughing (UR), medium-machining (UM) and finishing (UF) chip breaker styles reduce buildup of chips at a range of cutting depths and feeds
- Positive single-sided insert with 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance
- Compatible Devices - A20T-STFCL 3, A20T-STFCR 3, A24T-STFCL 3, A24T-STFCR 3, A16T-STFCL 3, A16T-STFCR 3, STFCL 10 3, STFCL 12 3B, STFCR 10 3, STFCR 12 3B, STGCL 10 3, STGCL 12 3B, STGCL 16 3C, STGCR 10 3, STGCR 12 3B, STGCR 16 3C, 570-STFCL-32-16, 570-STFCR-32-16, 570-STFCR-40-16, 391.68A-4-056
- The Sandvik Coromant TCMT GC235 indexable turning insert with a choice of UR, UM, or UF chip breaker style has a triangle shape with a 7-degree clearance angle, providing shock resistance without limiting wear resistance for roughing to finishing of stainless steel in difficult to average machining conditions. This single-sided positive insert has chip grooves on one side, a countersunk hole in the center, and three cutting edges. It has a 7-degree clearance angle for light cutting forces and side clearance, making it better than a negative insert for internal turning. It can also be used when there is limited machine power, a tendency toward vibration, or when either a large or small lead angle is required. GC235 grade is a combination of carbide and a coating of titanium carbonitride (TiCN) and titanium nitride (TiN) applied through chemical vapor deposition (CVD), which has toughness for shock resistance without limiting wear resistance. Excellent edge security makes this grade a go
- Sandvik Coromant
- 2-TCMT 3(2.5)2-UR 235
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.