Sandvik Coromant U-MAX Carbide Milling Insert - 10Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Used with the Sandvik Coromant U-Max 215.44 long edge milling insert holder for light or heavy machining on austenitic stainless steel and stainless steel castings in difficult-to-average machining conditions
- GC235 grade is a chemical vapor deposition (CVD) coating of titanium carbon nitride (TiCN) and titanium nitride (TiN) over carbide that provides shock resistance without limiting wear resistance, offers toughness and good edge security, and performs well at low to moderate cutting speeds
- Choice of light-machining (WL) or heavy-machining (WH) chipbreaker helps prevent chip buildup
- Parallelogram shape provides two strong cutting edges
- Long edge milling cutters offer a high metal removal capacity for edging and side milling applications
- Maximum cut depth: 0.354 inches
- The Sandvik Coromant R21544 GC235 right-hand carbide indexable milling insert has a parallelogram shape, is available with a WL or WH chipbreaker, and provides shock resistance without limiting wear resistance for light machining of austenitic stainless steel and stainless steel castings in difficult-to-average machining conditions GC235 grade is carbide and a thin coating of titanium carbon nitride (TiCN) and titanium nitride (TiN) applied through chemical vapor deposition (CVD) It offers toughness and good edge security, and performs well at low to moderate cutting speeds In general, coatings extend insert life and provide better wear resistance than uncoated inserts
- Sandvik Coromant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.