Sandvik Coromant WNMG 332-PF 4315 Carbide Insert - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- A CVD-coated carbide grade for finishing to roughing in applications with continuous cut to light intermittence of steel and steel castings
- Equipped with Inveio coating technology and is able to withstand high temperatures without sacrificing edge line security in wet and dry applications
- Finishing in Steel ISO P materials
- The Sandvik Coromant WNMG 332-PF 4315 Carbide Insert equipped with Inveio coating technology and is able to withstand high temperatures without sacrificing edge line security in wet and dry applications.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: MTCVD Inveio
- Number of Items: 2
- Shape: Trigon
- Compatible Devices: Top and Hole Clamping
- Corner Radius: 0.03 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 6
- Thickness: 0.187 inches
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Insert
- WNMG 332-PF 4315
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.