Schlage Cylindrical Electronic Keypad Door Lock - Satin Chrome
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Includes one pre-paired remote lockdown fob
- Typical range of up to 75' on secured side and up to 25' on exterior side of the door*
- Continuous internal LED illumination during lockdown/panic mode
- In lockdown/panic mode, only administrative / safety official credentials will override lock
- Always free egress even in lockdown/panic mode
- Up to 32 holidays & 16 time zones (Depending on access control software.)
- Mechanical key override is standard and compatible with multiple cylinder types
- A Classroom lockdown strategy is an important part of a comprehensive emergency response plan. The CO-220 is an affordable solution that allows immediate local lockdown by simply pushing the button on the remote fob from anywhere in the classroom. An illuminated visual indicator located on the interior side of the lock provides instant verification that the door is secured. The CO-220 provides a localized solution for schools that want to upgrade without the cost or complexity of a networked system.
- Power Supply: 4 AA batteries (standard off the shelf: included)
- Battery Life: Up to 2 yrs with 4 AA batteries
- Operating Temperature: Exterior -31to 151F (-35to 66C) - Interior 32to 120F (0to 49C) due to battery
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"' standard, 1-3/8" to 2-3/4" optional (available in 1/8" increments)
- Backset: 2-3/4? standard, 2-3/8?, 3-3/4? and 5? optional
- Latch Bolt: 1/2? throw security latch standard 3/4" throw optional
- Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 1-1/4? x 4-7/8? x 1-3/16? lip to center standard, optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available
- Keypad Door Lock
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.