Schlage Electronics Keyswitch Single Direction Steel Plate - Satin Chrome
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Keyswitch acts as a keyed door release to an electronic locking mechanism, such as an electromagnetic lock and electric strike
- SPDT momentary single-direction switch accepts a cylinder that turns either clockwise or counterclockwise and springs back to its original position after turning
- Stainless steel single-gang wall plate with satin chrome finish installs with included hardware
- The Schlage Electronics 653-05 keyswitch has an SPDT momentary single-direction switch and acts as a keyed door release to an electronic locking mechanism, such as an electromagnetic lock and electric strike. The SPDT momentary single-direction switch accepts a lock cylinder that turns either clockwise or counterclockwise (sold separately) and springs back to its original position after turning. This momentary switch can be configured to hold its new position when released (maintained switch) by changing magnetic spring. The single-gang wall plate is made of stainless steel and has a satin chrome finish. It installs with the included hardware.
- Schlage Locks
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.