Schlage Series Standalone Lockset Keypad (CO-100)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Battery-powered, standalone electronic lockset for storeroom and classroom use provides a PIN-based access credential verification system for up to 500 users
- Access credentials and lock status are maintained manually through the keypad and stored on the lock
- 12-button keypad requires a three- to six- digit code to unlock the door and provides increased security compared to cards or manual keys, which can be lost
- Satin chrome finish lockset has an angular lever handle that can be installed as right or left handed and has a Schlage 6-pin full cylinder keyway with two keys
- Cylindrical lock installs more easily than a mortise lock
- The Schlage Electronics CO-100 series standalone electronic cylindrical lockset with satin chrome finish and Rhodes-style lever handle is battery powered, provides a secure door latching system for storeroom and classroom use, includes a manually programmed keypad to verify access credentials of up to 500 users, and contains a Schlage cylinder keyway. The lockset assembly functions independently and without a control system, access credentials and lock status are modified using the keypad and are stored on the lock. The 12-button keypad requires a three-to six-digit code to unlock the door and provides increased security compared to cards and manual keys, which can be lost. The cylindrical lock installs more easily than a mortise lock.The angular Rhodes-style lever handle is made of pressure-cast zinc and can be installed as right or left handed. The two included keys and the Schlage 6-pin full cylinder keyway in the base of the lever handle enable mechanical override of the electronic
- Standalone Lockset Keypad
- CO100CY70 KP RHO 626 PD
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.