Schlage Series Standalone Lockset Keypad (CO-100)
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Battery-powered, standalone electronic lockset for storeroom and classroom use provides a PIN-based access credential verification system for up to 500 users
- Access credentials and lock status are maintained manually through the keypad and stored on the lock
- 12-button keypad requires a three- to six- digit code to unlock the door and provides increased security compared to cards or manual keys, which can be lost
- Satin chrome finish lockset has an angular lever handle that can be installed as right or left handed and has a Schlage 6-pin full cylinder keyway with two keys
- Cylindrical lock installs more easily than a mortise lock
- The Schlage Electronics CO-100 series standalone electronic cylindrical lockset with satin chrome finish and Rhodes-style lever handle is battery powered, provides a secure door latching system for storeroom and classroom use, includes a manually programmed keypad to verify access credentials of up to 500 users, and contains a Schlage cylinder keyway. The lockset assembly functions independently and without a control system, access credentials and lock status are modified using the keypad and are stored on the lock. The 12-button keypad requires a three-to six-digit code to unlock the door and provides increased security compared to cards and manual keys, which can be lost. The cylindrical lock installs more easily than a mortise lock.The angular Rhodes-style lever handle is made of pressure-cast zinc and can be installed as right or left handed. The two included keys and the Schlage 6-pin full cylinder keyway in the base of the lever handle enable mechanical override of the electronic
- Standalone Lockset Keypad
- CO100CY70 KP RHO 626 PD
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.