SCM Size 3 Torque Control Quick Change Tap Adapter Alloy Tool Steel
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $180.06
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Torque control adapters are the best solution for protecting your taps and work pieces from tap breakage. The prime application for torque control adapters is blind hole tapping and where chip evacuation is a concern
- These tap adapters are suitable for ANSI and ISO standard size taps ANSI: 5/16", ISO: M24, and STI: M20
- Torque tolerance capable of being adjusted according to the application with use of a spanner wrench. Spanner wrench not included.
- Square 0.570"
- The SCM Torque Control Quick Change Tap Adapter is made in Italy, made with very high standards of quality. It is sure to deliver premium concentricity in tapping and long-term repeatability. SCM offers the Torque Control tap adapter as the best solution for protecting your taps and work pieces from tap breakage, especially in blind hole applications where chip evacuation is a concern.
- 48/3 4238
- 48/3 4238
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.