Scotch Brite EXL Unitized Wheel Silicon Carbide 30Pc - Size: 2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wheel edge can be dressed for effective deburring, finishing and polishing of all metal alloys and many plastics and composites
- Tough, layered, unitized construction can operate clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Densities and grades ranging from soft and conformable to hard and aggressive offer utility for a wide variety of applications
- Resists smearing for cleaner surfaces and less preparation
- Minimizes heat build up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials
- High performance and durability for deburring and finishing applications. A layered, durable unitized wheel construction. Soft, conformable, flexible 2 density. Abrasive mineral: fine grade silicon carbide. Smear resistant minimize heat build-up good conformability. Center hole diameter : 1/4". Color: gray. Converted form: wheel. Density: 2. Diameter: 2". Equipment - machines: bench motors, inline sanders. Form type: unitized. Grade: Fine. Max rpm: 16100. Position: better. Width: 1/2".
- Scotch Brite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.