Scotch Brite EXL Unitized Wheel Silicon Carbide 30Pc - Size: 2"
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wheel edge can be dressed for effective deburring, finishing and polishing of all metal alloys and many plastics and composites
- Tough, layered, unitized construction can operate clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Densities and grades ranging from soft and conformable to hard and aggressive offer utility for a wide variety of applications
- Resists smearing for cleaner surfaces and less preparation
- Minimizes heat build up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials
- High performance and durability for deburring and finishing applications. A layered, durable unitized wheel construction. Soft, conformable, flexible 2 density. Abrasive mineral: fine grade silicon carbide. Smear resistant minimize heat build-up good conformability. Center hole diameter : 1/4". Color: gray. Converted form: wheel. Density: 2. Diameter: 2". Equipment - machines: bench motors, inline sanders. Form type: unitized. Grade: Fine. Max rpm: 16100. Position: better. Width: 1/2".
- Scotch Brite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.