Sellstrom America Titan Nylon Lightweight Welding Helmet with Black Bezel
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Welding helmet is lighter than fiberglass and extremely durable
- Quality materials and design features insure the best helmet available for any job
- Extended crown provides greater overhead protection
- Rigid bib deflects welding spatter
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards and is CUL certified to meet CAN/CSA-Z94.3 standards
- Sellstrom lightweight welding helmet with black bezel. Quality materials and design features insure the best helmet available for any job. Titan welding helmets are made of nylon, which is lighter than fiberglass and extremely durable. The patented award winning design of the Titan provides the user with a balanced lightweight, economical welding helmet. The 4-1/2-inches width by 5-1/4-inches height, front load bezel provides easy loading of filter, cover and protective plates. Extended crown provides greater overhead protection. Rigid bib deflects welding spatter. Uses standard size filter, cover, impact and magnifier plates. The new and improved ratchet headgear suspension allows user to adjust size and tighten or release at the pull of a knob. Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards and is CUL certified to meet CAN/CSA-Z94.3 standards. Easy filter replacement. Tough nylon shell. Auto-darkening filters provide reliable protection against UV/IR emissions, heat, sparks and spatters in both the light and dark state. When striking an arc, the filter automatically darkens and provides the following advantages; hands free use, UV/IR protection for your eyes and skin, faster and more efficient welding, better quality and less fatigue.
- Brand Name Sellstrom
- Part Number 24400FBA
- Material Type Nylon
- Number of Items 1
- EAN 0032738018422
- UNSPSC Code 46181711
- UPC 032738018422
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.