Sentry III High Density Hard Hat W/ Ratchet Suspension - Green - 12 Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Protective headwear molded from lightweight (12.5 oz.) HDPE for comfort and impact resistance
- Six-point adjustable ratchet suspension provides over 30 adjustment levels between sizes 6-1/2 to 8" for comfortable fit, can be adjusted without removing headgear, and provides more impact protection than four-point suspensions
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type 1 impact requirements for protection from impact striking the top of the head and Class E electrical requirements to reduce the danger of exposure to high voltage conductors
- Contoured dome, cap-style helmet with full visor to reduce glare from sun or overhead lighting
- Universal accessory slots for compatibility with accessories to extend protection or vision range
The Jackson Safety 14414 Sentry III hard hat is a cap-style protective helmet molded from HDPE with a six-point adjustable ratchet suspension, a contoured dome, and universal accessory slots. This protective headwear meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z89.1-2003 Type 1 impact requirements for protection from impact striking the top of the head and Class E electrical requirements to reduce the danger of exposure to high voltage conductors. The six-point adjustable ratchet suspension provides over 30 adjustment levels between sizes 6-1/2 to 8" for a comfortable fit, provides more impact protection than four-point suspensions, and it can be adjusted without removing the hat. The HDPE (high-density polyethylene) outer shell is lightweight (12.5 oz.) for comfort, impact resistant, and has a full visor to reduce glare from the sun or overhead lighting. The suspension straps and nape strap are made of woven nylon, which has a good strength-to-weight ratio and resists mold growth. The universal accessory slots provide compatibility with accessories to extend protection or vision range such as face shields, headlamps, and rearview mirrors (accessories sold separately). This hat also fits some attachments for non-slotted hats, such as cap coil spring attachment models 137 Capshield, Model C, cord-mounted attachment model 337 Capshield, and blade-mounted attachment model 437 Capshield (all attachments sold separately).
Hard hats are personal protective equipment (PPE) worn on the head in workplace environments to help protect the wearer from injuries caused by falling objects, debris, or electrical conductors. These hats consist of an outer shell, typically plastic or fiberglass, and a multipoint suspension system that keeps the shell suspended above the head. More points in the suspension system provide better distribution of the force of impacts for more protection. Suspensions may include either a chinstrap to prevent the hat from falling off, or a nape strap to prevent the hat from sliding forward and falling off when the wearer is leaning forward. These straps are usually adjustable for a comfortable fit, using either a pinlock or ratchet system. A ratchet system adjusts with the turning of a knob on the nape strap and may be adjusted with the hat on. A pinlock system consists of a strap with pins and a strap with holes, and it must be aligned and set with the hat removed.
Jackson Safety, a Kimberly-Clark Professional brand, manufactures personal protection equipment (PPE), welding safety, and other work zone safety products. Kimberly-Clark, founded in 1870, is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
- Jackson Safety
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.