Series 3 ALM-1C53T-0124 1-3/4" Dia C5 Carbide (P40) T-A Drill Insert
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Through coolant optimizes chip evacuation and improved tool performance
- Corner clip allows for effective heat dispersion and increased tool life
- Ground back location ensures accurate positioning
- Self-centering point eliminates center drilling
- Original T-A is an excellent choice for general purpose use. The design provides fast penetration rates that produce good hole size and finish. Standard geometry combines highly efficient and stable cutting action to minimize power consumption. Recommended for use in most steels, cast irons, high temperature alloys and aluminum alloys.
- Material Type: C5 Carbide (P40)
- Finish Types: TiN
- Outside Diameter: 1-3/4 inches
- Thickness: 1/4 inches
- Allied Machine & Engineering
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.