Series 4 ALM-454H-0210 2-5/16" Dia Super Cobalt GEN2 T-A HSS Drill Insert
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Through coolant optimizes chip evacuation and improved tool performance
- Corner clip allows for effective heat dispersion and increased tool life
- Self-centering point eliminates center drilling
- Ground back location ensures accurate positioning
- GEN2 T-A drill inserts provide lower drilling forces, increased drill stability, smoother breakout on through-hole and allows for improved chip formation. The Super Cobalt material is supplied with Allied' s AM200 coating for increased tool life.Precision, performance and productivity are core features of Allied tooling and our commitment to innovation in all aspects of hole making technology means we continually set.
- Material Type: Super Cobalt
- Finish Types: AM200
- Outside Diameter: 2-5/16 inches
- Thickness: 5/16 inches
- Allied Machine & Engineering
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.