SGS 32752 43LC S-Carb High Performance End Mill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Circular land provides stability with superior surface finishes
- Engineered flute design for effective chip removal at high feed rates
- Many options in number of flutes, reach and end geometry
- For Non-ferrous material
- The S-Carb end mills are a high performance family of end mills designed for Non-Ferrous materials. Available in a 2 flute and 3 flute version, the tools are engineered with a specialized flute to effectively manage the large size and volume of chips produced during the aggressive machining of Non-Ferrous materials. A circular land stabilizes the tool while cutting and produces an excellent surface finish. With long reach neck options from inventory, there is an S-Carb option for just about every application.
- End Mill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.