SGS 57080 Aluminum Titanium Nitride Coating Slow Spiral Drill Mills
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dependable and consistent geometry design
- General purpose drill
- Spiral drill
- Aluminum Titanium Nitride Finish
- Designed for effective drilling in a wide variety of materials and applications, the SGS General Purpose line of drills are manufactured to the highest standards.
- Finish Types: Aluminum Titanium Nitride
- Number of Items: 1
- Cutting Angle: 20 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 0.0180 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right
- Cutting Length: 3/16 inches
- End Cut Type: Spiral
- Hand Orientation: Right
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Manufacturer Series Number: 101
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Outside Diameter: 0.018 inches
- Drill Mills
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.