SGS 57080 Aluminum Titanium Nitride Coating Slow Spiral Drill Mills
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Dependable and consistent geometry design
- General purpose drill
- Spiral drill
- Aluminum Titanium Nitride Finish
- Designed for effective drilling in a wide variety of materials and applications, the SGS General Purpose line of drills are manufactured to the highest standards.
- Finish Types: Aluminum Titanium Nitride
- Number of Items: 1
- Cutting Angle: 20 Degrees
- Cutting Diameter: 0.0180 inches
- Cutting Direction: Right
- Cutting Length: 3/16 inches
- End Cut Type: Spiral
- Hand Orientation: Right
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Manufacturer Series Number: 101
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Outside Diameter: 0.018 inches
- Drill Mills
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.