SharkBite 3/4" Brass Push-to-Connect PVC IPS x CTS Conversion Coupling
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to transition from iron pipe size to copper tube size
- White collar fits Sch. 40, 80, and 120 PVC pipe and Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 CVPC
- Tan collar fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- The SharkBite Push-to-Connect PVC (Iron Pipe Size) x CTS (Copper Tube Size) is the easiest way to transition from IPS PVC Pipe into CTS Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions, or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. The White Collar side fits Sch. 40, 80, 120 PVC and also can be used on IPS CPVC Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 pipes. The Mustard collar side fits CTS Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe. Disassembly is just as fast using the SharkBite disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Bend Degree: Straight Piece
- Fitting or Connector Type: Adapter or Coupling
- Material: Brass
- Maximum working pressure (psi): 200
- Conversion Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.