Sharpe Valves 1-1/4" Socket Weld Hand Wheel Carbon Steel Gate Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made from carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Rising stem with inside screw lifts with the gate to signal visually when the valve is open
- Socket-weld ends for welding to unthreaded pipes
- Top-mounted lockable oval handle for lowering and lifting the gate
- Meets ASTM A105 standards for quality assurance
- This class 800 Sharpe valves 34834 series carbon steel gate valve has a rising stem, lockable oval handle, and socket weld connections on both ends. It has a bolted bonnet, and its carbon steel construction provides tensile strength and hardness. The rising stem moves up and down with the gate, providing a visual signal (when extended) that the valve is open. This stem design also prevent the stem threads from coming into contact with flow to avoid corrosion to extend valve life. This valve has socket-weld ends for connecting to unthreaded pipe ends. The joined pieces are welded together to create a tight seal against leaks. Mounted on top of the valve, a manually operated hand wheel activates the inside screw mechanism, which lifts and lowers the gate to start and stop the flow between the connected pipes. The hand wheel is lockable to prevent the valve from being opened or closed accidentally. This gate valve meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) A105 standards for
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Connector Type: Socket Weld
- Construction Type: Reduced Port
- Handle Type: Hand Wheel
- Manufacturer Series Number: 34834
- Shape: Inline
- Structure Description: Rising Stem
- Sharpe Valves
- Steel Gate Valve
- Steel Gate Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.